Auteur Topic: Help Wanted, please  (gelezen 2465 keer)

Matt Bishop

• Nieuweling
Help Wanted, please
« Gepost op: 22 april 2016, 19:37:04 »
Dear All, I am trying to discover if the International Rock Garden  Number 62 (February 2015) was ever distributed as a paper publication in Belgium.

The significance of this is that I am trying to note in the text for Snowdrops 2 where the first place of publication (and establishment of the cultivar name) was in each case. I'm really referring to the article by Hagen Engelmann on his green selections which, several of which were described for the first time.

Could someone possibly let me know? Many thanks, Matt

Luc Gilgemyn

• Algemene moderator
  • Superposter
  • Geslacht: Man
    • Vlaamse Rotsplanten Vereniging
Re: Help Wanted, please
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 22 april 2016, 20:00:54 »
Dear All, I am trying to discover if the International Rock Garden  Number 62 (February 2015) was ever distributed as a paper publication in Belgium.

The significance of this is that I am trying to note in the text for Snowdrops 2 where the first place of publication (and establishment of the cultivar name) was in each case. I'm really referring to the article by Hagen Engelmann on his green selections which, several of which were described for the first time.

Could someone possibly let me know? Many thanks, Matt

Welcome to our Forum, Matt !
I'm not a Galanthus man, but as far as I know, none of the IRG issues was ever published on paper in Belgium.
If one of our Galanthophiles knows better, I'm sure he or she will correct me !  ;)
Harelbeke-West-Vlaanderen