Auteur Topic: Onze wintertuin  (gelezen 105651 keer)

Kris De Raeymaeker

• Rotsplantfanaat
  • Superposter
  • Geslacht: Man
  • erevoorzitter VRV met rotsvast geloof in bergflora
Re: Onze wintertuin
« Reactie #165 Gepost op: 7 februari 2012, 22:00:23 »
Tuurlijk Kris, maar ik ben zelf geen muggezifter, nou ja, niet vaak. ;D

Voor alle duidelijkheid Pim ,zo had ik het zeker niet bedoeld ... ))2
"zelfs de waarheid is zeer vaak maar perceptie "
"de kleinste planten maakten reeds de grootste vrienden "

Frankie Wulleman

• Rotsplantfanaat
  • Superposter
  • Alpinelover
« Reactie #166 Gepost op: 7 februari 2012, 22:17:19 »
Ben er vanmorgen ook eens op uitgetrokken en het was hier plaatselijk aan de Vlaamse rivièra -10°C. Met een licht briesje erbij was het rivièragevoel toch even weg.
Lichtervelde, West-Vlaanderen

Magnar Aspaker

• Junior
« Reactie #167 Gepost op: 8 februari 2012, 20:51:41 »
Here on the coast of North Norway we have +5 today and a little rain. We have had a couple of cold weeks too, but yesterday the temerature rose with 14 degrees in 24 hours. We used to have good snow cover, but right now only 10 cm, and I fear it will all be gone if it keeps raining. I beg for more snow in the weekend.

Frankie Wulleman

• Rotsplantfanaat
  • Superposter
  • Alpinelover
« Reactie #168 Gepost op: 8 februari 2012, 21:04:55 »
Here on the coast of North Norway we have +5 today and a little rain. We have had a couple of cold weeks too, but yesterday the temerature rose with 14 degrees in 24 hours. We used to have good snow cover, but right now only 10 cm, and I fear it will all be gone if it keeps raining. I beg for more snow in the weekend.

Rain in North Norway, now, at this time of the year? Isn't that strange? Normally it must been snowing and freezing in your country, Magnar?

Magnar Aspaker

• Junior
« Reactie #169 Gepost op: 8 februari 2012, 21:24:02 »

Rain in North Norway, now, at this time of the year? Isn't that strange? Normally it must been snowing and freezing in your country, Magnar?

People tend to believe that North Norway is very cold in winter, but here on the coast it is not at all unsual to have periods of mild weather and rain when the mild winds from the Atlantic ocean hit the coast. The inland is quite a lot colder though.

Frankie Wulleman

• Rotsplantfanaat
  • Superposter
  • Alpinelover
« Reactie #170 Gepost op: 8 februari 2012, 21:28:00 »

People tend to believe that North Norway is very cold in winter, but here on the coast it is not at all unsual to have periods of mild weather and rain when the mild winds from the Atlantic ocean hit the coast. The inland is quite a lot colder though.

Oh, I see.
Here in Belgium, it's a strange winter. A month ago, we had a temperature of +10°C, yesterday, it was -10°C here.

Lida Lourens

• Top poster
« Reactie #171 Gepost op: 9 februari 2012, 15:45:37 »
Hoi Magnar,

I have looked on your beautiful website because I was verry curius about what kind of plants are growing in North Norway.
I love the Paeonia on your Homepage, behind the two, handsome people on the garden-seat!  Is it anomala, or  a "Smouthii?". 

With the compliments for your garden and plants from Lida: Stadskanaal - Holland.
Lida
Lida Lourens, Stadskanaal - Nederland - http://www.kijktuin-city-channel.nl

Magnar Aspaker

• Junior
« Reactie #172 Gepost op: 9 februari 2012, 17:17:24 »
Hoi Magnar,

I have looked on your beautiful website because I was verry curius about what kind of plants are growing in North Norway.
I love the Paeonia on your Homepage, behind the two, handsome people on the garden-seat!  Is it anomala, or  a "Smouthii?". 

With the compliments for your garden and plants from Lida: Stadskanaal - Holland.
Lida

Hei Lida; The Paeonia was given to me as P. anomala x tenuifolia, and to me it looks like it might be correct.

And to all you great people on here: Even if i write in English, please answer med in Nederlands / Vlams. I am on this forum because i love plants, but also because I need to read Nederlands, not to forget it. I read it fairly well, but I find it takes too long for me to write in your language.

Luc Gilgemyn

• Algemene moderator
  • Superposter
    • Vlaamse Rotsplanten Vereniging
« Reactie #173 Gepost op: 9 februari 2012, 17:28:42 »
Komt in orde Magnar !  ((14

Voortaan alleen nog Nederlands !  ))(10
Harelbeke-West-Vlaanderen

Magnar Aspaker

• Junior
« Reactie #174 Gepost op: 9 februari 2012, 17:31:02 »
Komt in orde Magnar !  ((14

Voortaan alleen nog Nederlands !  ))(10

Heel goed !! :D

Bert Stegeman

• Rotsplantfanaat
  • Superposter
  • Love the mountains Summer and Winter
« Reactie #175 Gepost op: 9 februari 2012, 21:10:41 »
Magnar Ik heb hetzelfde probleem alleen dan van het Engels naar het Nederlands.
Ik kan beter lezen dan schrijven in het Engels.
Enkele weken geleden ontving ik een foto van mijn vader van een enorme sneeuwwand van heel lang geleden.
bij deze een foto van Muren van sneeuw op de Col Montets van deze tijd.
Het kan dus nog wel ((12

Magnar Aspaker

• Junior
« Reactie #176 Gepost op: 9 februari 2012, 21:41:13 »
Bert: A sight like that is very common a bit up in the hills or mountains here. But in the real high mountains it can get much worse  :D

Bert Stegeman

• Rotsplantfanaat
  • Superposter
  • Love the mountains Summer and Winter
« Reactie #177 Gepost op: 9 februari 2012, 21:48:37 »
Difficult To Drive there

Lida Lourens

• Top poster
« Reactie #178 Gepost op: 12 februari 2012, 15:31:13 »
Inderdaad, maar wel geweldig om te zien en om zelf eens zo'n ritje mee te maken.
Lida
Lida Lourens, Stadskanaal - Nederland - http://www.kijktuin-city-channel.nl

Cor van Kapel

• Top poster
« Reactie #179 Gepost op: 12 februari 2012, 20:51:15 »
Difficult To Drive there
Nee hoor Bert, je kunt niet van de weg raken en de verkeerde afslag nemen kan ook al niet 8), ik heb zo wel eens gereden tussen Zweden en Noorwegen. Alleen een beetje lastig met tegenliggers --6, maar Noren en Zweden zijn erg beleefd in het verkeer ((12.