Auteur Topic: Pindos 2023  (gelezen 2226 keer)

Vangelis Bezas

• Rotsplantfanaat
  • Nieuweling
Re: Pindos 2023
« Reactie #30 Gepost op: 23 oktober 2023, 21:49:57 »
Aethionema saxatile, needs no introduction!!

I have this one as Aethionema saxatila subsp. cretica. Could it be the same plant or is it something else? This one grows very compact, compared with your plant, Vangelis.

Hello Frankie! There are 4 subspecies of A.saxatile in Greece, yours indeed looks like the creticum! Very beautiful plant, seems happy with you!

Luc Gilgemyn

• Algemene moderator
  • Superposter
  • Geslacht: Man
    • Vlaamse Rotsplanten Vereniging
« Reactie #31 Gepost op: 27 oktober 2023, 17:21:55 »
Hello Vangelis !  Nice to see you here on our Forum, flooding it with all these beauties from your home country!  A warm welcome ! I never had the pleasure to visit the Pindos area, but I should probably do it whenever I get the chance.
I visited Attica and the Peloponnesos a few times... should now aim for the Pindos I gues !  ((3  Have you any pictures from bulbous plants in the area ?  Crocus, Colchicum, Narcissus, Cyclamen, etc... you may have noticed, scrolling the Forum that there are quite some Bulb fanatics around too ..  -2(

Voor de mensen die problemen hebben met het Engels, vergeet niet dat je op elke pagina, bovenaan rechts de knop vindt met 'selecteer een taal', daar kan je makkelijk alles vertalen !
Harelbeke-West-Vlaanderen

Bert Stegeman

• Rotsplantfanaat
  • Superposter
  • Geslacht: Man
  • Love the mountains Summer and Winter
« Reactie #32 Gepost op: 2 november 2023, 20:02:59 »
mooie reeksen foto's
lijkt mij inderdaad mooi daar ((12 ((12 ((12

Vangelis Bezas

• Rotsplantfanaat
  • Nieuweling
« Reactie #33 Gepost op: 2 november 2023, 21:14:09 »
Hello Vangelis !  Nice to see you here on our Forum, flooding it with all these beauties from your home country!  A warm welcome ! I never had the pleasure to visit the Pindos area, but I should probably do it whenever I get the chance.
I visited Attica and the Peloponnesos a few times... should now aim for the Pindos I gues !  ((3  Have you any pictures from bulbous plants in the area ?  Crocus, Colchicum, Narcissus, Cyclamen, etc... you may have noticed, scrolling the Forum that there are quite some Bulb fanatics around too ..  -2(

Voor de mensen die problemen hebben met het Engels, vergeet niet dat je op elke pagina, bovenaan rechts de knop vindt met 'selecteer een taal', daar kan je makkelijk alles vertalen !

Of course Luc! Bulbs will follow from my late autumn visit!

Thomas Eckert

• Volwaardig poster
« Reactie #34 Gepost op: 9 november 2023, 21:13:38 »
A warm welcome to the forum from me too, Vangelis.

I'm also looking forward to marvelling at the wonderful pictures of your Greek homeland. As you are very knowledgeable, I have a small question for you. In the attachment you can see some photos from my garden of an Achillea that a friend collected on Mount Ossa. Unfortunately, I don't have an exact identification yet. My guess is Achillea agaratifolia. But I have never seen such an "extremely" silvery white specimen. The pinnation is also somewhat different from what I have known of Achillea agaratifolia so far. Can you make a possible prediction? If your precious time permits?

Cheers
Thomas

Vangelis Bezas

• Rotsplantfanaat
  • Nieuweling
« Reactie #35 Gepost op: 9 november 2023, 22:06:18 »
A warm welcome to the forum from me too, Vangelis.

I'm also looking forward to marvelling at the wonderful pictures of your Greek homeland. As you are very knowledgeable, I have a small question for you. In the attachment you can see some photos from my garden of an Achillea that a friend collected on Mount Ossa. Unfortunately, I don't have an exact identification yet. My guess is Achillea agaratifolia. But I have never seen such an "extremely" silvery white specimen. The pinnation is also somewhat different from what I have known of Achillea agaratifolia so far. Can you make a possible prediction? If your precious time permits?

Cheers
Thomas

Hello Thomas! Very linear leaves with blade almost equal to the petiole is ageratifolia subsp. aizoon!