Bergwandeling in Noord Noorwegen

Gestart door Magnar Aspaker, 3 juli 2011, 22:25:50

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

Magnar Aspaker

I was in the mountains fishing trout a couple of days ago, Not any more plant pics as I was busy fishing, and also in an area with less species. But a couple of nature sceneries for you.

Luc Gilgemyn

I definitely have to go back to Norway Magnar !  It's simply too beautiful !  ;D

Was the fishing ok ?  did you catch any trout ??  ;)
Harelbeke-West-Vlaanderen

Magnar Aspaker

Citaat van: Luc Gilgemyn op 11 juli 2011, 11:59:33
I definitely have to go back to Norway Magnar !  It's simply too beautiful !  ;D

Was the fishing ok ?  did you catch any trout ??  ;)

Yes it was, especially when a thunderstorm was passing. Caught 11 nice fish which tasted delisiously for breakfast and dinner the next day. And even some in the freezer for another occation.

Luit van Delft

Citaat van: Magnar Aspaker op 11 juli 2011, 10:21:50
/quote]

Sorry, I was busy and didn't notice this posting till now.
Yes, the Silene is growing in sand but not close to the sea, It is 530 meter up from sea level, The white sand is from the limestone rocks in that area.
No problem. Bedankt. Ik heb nog nooit zulk wit zand in de bergen gezien, daarom mijn vraag :)
Luit van Delft, in het bloeiend hart van de Bollenstreek.